Saturday, April 6, 2013

Flowers!

I decided last night that I am going to start using up a lot of my remnants by making little flowers.  They are all patterns I have gotten off of Ravelry but I figured I could go ahead and make them, and then use them whenever the occasion arises.

Oh, so, I should tell you about Ravelry, though some of you may have found me via that website!  Ravelry.com is an internationally used website for knitters and crocheters to exchange ideas and patterns.  It is fabulous.  My name on there is HopesnDreams if you ever care to look me up.  I have found almost all of my patterns on there - a lot of people willing to share their creative abilities with those of us who don't have the skill or talent for that.  I can waste hours and hours there.  

I have nearly completed the first baby hat that I am going to send with my sister.  I was able to work on it during class the other day.  My class is discussion based, like most grad classes, and so, because of the ease of the pattern, I was able to participate in discussion and knit at the same time.  I think I will keep doing that for the rest of the semester.  I didn't get as bored in class, plus I got to knit nearly the entire time.  So it was great.

I have a bunch of school stuff to get done this weekend, so I doubt I will be making much progress on anything.  I will try to get some more pictures up of completed and/or in progress projects.  Just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment