Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Just a quickie!

Well, I finished the crochet version of my bag yesterday.  I didn't get a picture of them together, but I will try to do that later today.  Now just to wash/felt them and see how they turn out!

I am also continuing, very slowly, on the baby blanket - I have finally finished the first border, ha!  I am also off and on working on a cute little baby bonnet.  I don't know what these are really for, except as fun things to make.

The next couple of weeks are going to be super busy for me, and while I will certainly try to keep updates coming and continue to work on new projects, I am likely to miss a day here and there.  The last push before the end of the semester and before I graduate.  Hooray for that!  Now I just need to get my job situation straightened out.

In the meantime I have found a home for my crochet thread so that it isn't hanging out in the middle of my floor anymore.  I am going to be using that to make a variety of necklaces.  I have already finished one - it just needs to be attached to an actual necklace.  Once that happens I think it will be super cute!  I never thought I wanted to make my own jewelry  and I don't still, but I have no problem making some pieces now and then.  I will try to get a picture of the part that is crocheted to put up here, and I might get some in-progress pictures of the things I am currently working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment