Friday, April 19, 2013

My amazing model

This was my very first knit hat.  It stretches quite a bit, so its really nice for babies who grow so stinking fast!


These were my little girl's Easter gifts!  Clearly she makes them look better than they were made, but she can't be blamed for that!  This first one is a shell stitch crochet hat with a super simple flower that I made for the contrast.  I think it turned out pretty well.

So, she is admittedly not in to hats right now and enjoys taking them off at the first chance she gets.  The fact that her mom got a picture in three of her hats is really quite impressive!  I love this pattern and I am currently in the middle of making a second version of this hat.  It is simple, easy to work up, and keeps sun out of baby's eyes and off the tender head.  It also provides just a touch of shade for small shoulders when necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment