Saturday, September 14, 2013

Off topic a bit!

So, this is a knitting and crocheting blog.  However, there are times when I think it is appropriate to talk about other things here.  I have done so in the past related to Doctors without Borders and the like.  I have no intention of making any political statements here.

This link is something I think that all people should read and attempt to understand because it says a lot about US culture, which shares many traits with other European and other English speaking nations.  This blog certainly made me cry because I, as a female, have felt some of the feelings that the woman being written about likely felt.  And that is sad, pathetic, and shouldn't have to happen.  So, without further ado http://chrisbrecheen.blogspot.com/2013/07/changing-creepy-guy-narrative.html?showComment=1378351934605#c753277507354885442.


No comments:

Post a Comment